INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS · LIST OF FOOD ALLERGENS (Reg 1169/11 – D. Lgs 109/92, 88/2009 e s.m.i.)
Dear Customer, the foods on the market often contain allergenic ingredients that can cause violent reactions in predisposed people. The allergens that you may find in some of our foods are highlighted in the list below. However, the staff is at your disposal, please report any known allergies.
1. Cereals containing gluten (i.e. wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their hybridized strains) and derivatives, except: a) wheat-based glucose syrups, including dextrose, and derivatives, as long as the process undergoes does not increase the allergenicity level assessed by EFSA for the base product from which they are derived; b) wheat-based maltodextrins and derived products, provided that the process immediately does not increase the level of allergenicity assessed by EFSA for the basic product from which they are derived; c) barley-based glucose syrups; d) cereals used for the manufacture of distillates or alcohol of agricultural origin for liqueurs and other alcoholic beverages.
2. Crustaceans and derived products. 3. Fish and related products.
4. Eggs and derived products. a) fish gelatin used as a support for vitamin or carotenoid preparations; b) gelatine or isinglass used as a fining agent in beer and wine.
5. Peanuts and derived products.
6. Soybean and derived products, except: a) refined soybean oil and fat and derived products, provided that the process immediately does not increase the level of allergenicity assessed by EFSA for the base product from which they are derived; b) natural mixed tocopherols (E306), natural D-alpha tocopherol, natural D-alpha tocopherol acetate, natural D-alpha tocopherol succinate based on soy; c) vegetable oils derived from soy-based phytosterols and esters; d) vegetable stanol ester produced from soy-based vegetable oil sterols.
7. Milk and derived products, including lactose, except: a) whey used for the manufacture of distillates or alcohol of agricultural origin for liqueurs and other alcoholic beverages; b) lactitol.
8. Nuts, i.e. almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), common walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium storico), pecan nuts (Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh) K. Koch), Brazil nuts (Bertholletia excelsa), pistachios (Pistacia vera), Queensland nuts (Macadamia ternifolia) and derived products, except nuts used for the manufacture of distillates or ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin for liqueurs and other alcoholic beverages.
9. Celery and derived products.
10. Sesame seeds and derived products.
11. Mustard and derived products.
12. Sulfur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations higher than 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / l, expressed as SO2. 13. Lupins and derived products.
14. Molluscs and derived products.